Dinner time in flat 19! I share a large kitchen with four flatmates and have an amazingly functional unspoken system in place, from sharing food, to washing the dishes and preparing meals together. But once in a while something(one) malfunctions. This time I was boiling the milk on the stove for home-made lattes while apparently melting the nearby knife at the same time. I quickly turned it into an art project.
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Knife on Fire
Dinner time in flat 19! I share a large kitchen with four flatmates and have an amazingly functional unspoken system in place, from sharing food, to washing the dishes and preparing meals together. But once in a while something(one) malfunctions. This time I was boiling the milk on the stove for home-made lattes while apparently melting the nearby knife at the same time. I quickly turned it into an art project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment