I call this view mine because it is from my flat's window. I woke up at three pm today because last night I stayed up reading great books until four in the morning. When I went to bed it was dark outside. When I woke up it was darkish. I gave myself the great gift of "no-television" and I read instead. Although I think because of that I am the last one to find out about all natural, biological, industrial, and other kinds of disasters in our world. I must admit that I sleep very well here in London.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
My View
I call this view mine because it is from my flat's window. I woke up at three pm today because last night I stayed up reading great books until four in the morning. When I went to bed it was dark outside. When I woke up it was darkish. I gave myself the great gift of "no-television" and I read instead. Although I think because of that I am the last one to find out about all natural, biological, industrial, and other kinds of disasters in our world. I must admit that I sleep very well here in London.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i think that without tv or computers i would sleep 3-4 more hrs per day!
Post a Comment